Исток-Системы - Форумы
Поддержка пользователей программных продуктов и библиотек

How to generate higher quality PDF export?

Зарегистрирован 23 июн 2018
Сообщений 1
Сообщение Дата 30 июл 2018 13:27
How to generate higher quality PDF export?  
Hi,

I recently moved from MS Office to OpenOffice, and I want to produce some PDF files (mainly for printing purposes, but also to read onscreen). I have an old version of Acrobat (7) but whereas this works well with Word, it can't recognise ODT files.The Writer 'Export to PDF' function produces PDF files that look OK, but they are not nearly as nice as the PDF produced by 'Print' and then using the Distiller printer driver (currently set at 2400 dots/inch), and also not as nice as the one produced by Bullzip (which is set at 600d/i), either. The only problem with using the 'Print' option is that I can't find any settings to add Bookmarks (or Tags), which makes the resulting PDFs pretty useless for me!I don't want to have to cough up for an up-to-date Acrobat Program, so my question is: can I somehow get the 'Export' function to use the Distiller printer driver instead, or can I increase the print quality on the Amyuni ABS PDF Driver v400?One final thing, is it possible to make the Writer 'Export to PDF' Security settings 'stick' somehow so that I don't have to keep adding a password each time I make a PDF file?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 30&t=73408
Online Video Production Service

Thanks!

Показать профиль участника